All of my work is grounded in science and I will only share evidence-based strategies and practices. In this section, I will list articles and studies I have used as source material, in case you want to learn more.
Our brain needs sleep to work right
- Sleep is tied to so many key aspects of our success (Time)
- Sleep deprivation leads to eating more and gaining weight (Annals of Internal Medicine)
We're built to eat real food
- High fructose corn syrup makes us fat (Princeton University)
- Broccoli can clean air pollution from our bodies (American Association of Cancer Research)
Why our "fight or flight" response rocks
- How to stay safe if you're in a mass shooting (LifeHacker)
Change can tweak us
You can also get a taste of my message by watching my recent TEDx talk How Your Past Hijacks Your Future.