If you're looking to create not just an event, but an experience people won't be able to stop talking about, you've found your speaker!
With over 10+Million Views Worldwide
Dr. Britt Andreatta is an accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, acclaimed for creating experiences that engage, educate and entertain.
With a deep command over the room, Britt inspires people with her knowledge, humorous stories and down-to-earth style. From the stage, she builds an authentic connection with the audience through compelling content and engaging activities. Britt leaves participants with tangible, actionable strategies proven to make a difference in their professional and personal lives.
Drawing on her unique background in leadership, psychology, education, and neuroscience, Dr. Andreatta has a profound understanding of how to unlock the best in people. She regularly speaks on the following topics:
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU! Great presentation! So incredibly helpful as I being to build our first formal L+D program." ~ Member of the Society for Human Resource Managers (SHRM)
"You knocked it out of the park! Your discussion of bringing vulnerability and our whole selves to the workplace was still being mentioned by our participants at the end of the 9-month program." ~ Lisa Slavid, Co-Director, Gaucho U Professional Development Program
Upcoming Events Near You:
• ATD in Taiwan (Nov 5 – 6, 2019) Session: Innovation
• [Webinar] Pixvana (October 16, 2019) Topic: Learning Expert Britt Andreatta Covers The Brain Science Behind VR & Immersive Learning Experiences
• BridgeCon in Park City, UT (June 2 – June 5, 2019) Keynote: The Neuroscience of Teams
• ATD ICE in Washington D.C. (May 18 – May 22, 2019) Sessions: Wired to Grow 2.0 + Brain Savvy Managers
• Chair of Academy in Atlanta, GA (March 27, 2019) Session: Neuroscience of Teams
• Learning and The Brain in San Francisco, CA (February 16, 2019) Session: Developing Collaboration & Inclusion Through Empathy
• Prison Fellowship Warren Exchange in San Diego, CA (January 24 – 28, 2019) Session: The Neuroscience of Potential
• [Webinar] Imperative Session: Using Neuroscience to Create Purpose and Fulfillment at Work (Watch Now!)