Britt Andreatta Speaking
A highly sought-after and engaging speaker, Britt regularly speaks at corporate events and international conferences, receiving rave reviews.
If you're looking to create not just an event, but an experience people won't be able to stop talking about, you've found your speaker!
Britt Andreatta Speaking Events include over 10+Million Views Worldwide
Dr. Britt Andreatta is an accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, acclaimed for creating experiences that engage, educate and entertain.
With a deep command over the room, Britt inspires people with her knowledge, humorous stories and down-to-earth style. From the stage, she builds an authentic connection with the audience through compelling content and engaging activities. Britt leaves participants with tangible, actionable strategies proven to make a difference in their professional and personal lives.
“Dr. Britt was so enthusiastic and engaging - the material was presented in a way that easy to understand.” + “Really great connection between scientific theory and practical application. I Loved it!” + “It was awesome and so informative! My team was impressed.”
Recent Speaking Events:
- ATD International Conference & Expo (August 29 - September 1, 2021) Session: Brain-Based Manager Training: Insights From an ATD BEST-Award Winner.
- elearning Success Summit 2.0 Live Summit (April 20 – 22, 2021) Session: 10-strategies for Creating Engaging Learning. Register here.
- ATD LATAM (March 23 – 24, 2021) Session: Wired to Grow 2.0: Critical Updates In The Neuroscience Of Learning.
- Beyond Academia 2021 (April 5 – 16, 2021) Session: Startups & Entrepreneurship Panel
- ATD TechKnowledge Conference (January 25-January 28, 2021) Super Session Keynote: Wired to Aha! The Neuroscience of Creativity and Innovation.
- ATD Japan (December 10 -11, 2020) Keynote: The Brain Science of Change: How to Thrive in this Time of COVID.
- Learning Content Summit by Cornerstone (November 2, 2020) Session: Learning Content Summit: Thriving in a Changing World.
- Digital Adoption Day by Whatfix (November 18, 2020) Session: Battling Resistance to Change in Organizations.
- CTD Virtual Conference 2020 (October 14, 2020). Session: Wired to Grow: the Neuroscience of Learning
- Podcast with Blind Insights (October 8, 2020) Listen here: Rewiring our Resistance to Change
- Podcast with MBA Insider (September 8, 2020) Listen here: Learning How to Learn in Business School
- ATD Virtual Conference: Building Capabilities and Connection, June 1-5, 2020. Session: Wired to Aha! The Neuroscience of Creativity and Innovation