If you're looking to create not just an event, but an experience people won't be able to stop talking about, you've found your speaker!
With over 10+Million Views Worldwide
Dr. Britt Andreatta is an accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, acclaimed for creating experiences that engage, educate and entertain.
With a deep command over the room, Britt inspires people with her knowledge, humorous stories and down-to-earth style. From the stage, she builds an authentic connection with the audience through compelling content and engaging activities. Britt leaves participants with tangible, actionable strategies proven to make a difference in their professional and personal lives.
Drawing on her unique background in leadership, psychology, education, and neuroscience, Dr. Andreatta has a profound understanding of how to unlock the best in people. She regularly speaks on the following topics:
"Just wanted to say THANK YOU! Great presentation! So incredibly helpful as I being to build our first formal L+D program." ~ Member of the Society for Human Resource Managers (SHRM)
"Britt was by far the best ATD speaker I have seen (next to Oprah & Seth Godin). Her course was very enlightening and was full of wonderful information that can help transpire training and development to a new level." ~ Attendees, Association for Talent Development’s (ATD) International Conference & Expo 2019
"Britt has been a “must see” on my session calendar for three years straight, and I’ve never been disappointed. In fact, I leave each of her sessions more inspired than the last." ~ Attendees, Association for Talent Development’s (ATD) International Conference & Expo 2019
"Britt is one of the smartest, most articulate and engaging presenters of the conference. Her authentic, welcoming style and her deep command of both the science and practice of learning make her a true leader in our talent development tribe." ~ Attendees, Association for Talent Development’s (ATD) International Conference & Expo 2019
"I love Britt! I have bought all her books and followed her on Social Media. She is the real deal and I appreciate all of her wit, candor and research!" ~ Attendees, Association for Talent Development’s (ATD) International Conference & Expo 2019
"Excellent presenter who is without question an expert in her field. I think Dr. Andreatta has inspired me to pursue another degree in this field. I attended my first ATD session with Dr. Andreatta in 2018 and she is at the top of my list for all future ATD conferences!" ~ Attendees, Association for Talent Development’s (ATD) International Conference & Expo 2019
Upcoming Events Near You:
• ATD ICE (May 17 – 20, 2020) Session: The Neuroscience of Innovation
• ATD TechKnowledge 2020 (February 5 – 7, 2020) Session: Wired to Grow 2.0: Critical Updates in the Brain Science of Learning
• ATD in Taiwan (Nov 5 – 6, 2019) Session: Innovation
• [Webinar] Pixvana (October 16, 2019) Topic: Learning Expert Britt Andreatta Covers The Brain Science Behind VR & Immersive Learning Experiences
• BridgeCon in Park City, UT (June 2 – June 5, 2019) Keynote: The Neuroscience of Teams
• ATD ICE in Washington D.C. (May 18 – May 22, 2019) Sessions: Wired to Grow 2.0 + Brain Savvy Managers
• Chair of Academy in Atlanta, GA (March 27, 2019) Session: Neuroscience of Teams
• Learning and The Brain in San Francisco, CA (February 16, 2019) Session: Developing Collaboration & Inclusion Through Empathy
• Prison Fellowship Warren Exchange in San Diego, CA (January 24 – 28, 2019) Session: The Neuroscience of Potential
• [Webinar] Imperative Session: Using Neuroscience to Create Purpose and Fulfillment at Work (Watch Now!)