Britt Andreatta Speaking
A highly sought-after and engaging speaker, Britt regularly speaks at corporate events and international conferences, receiving rave reviews.
If you're looking to create not just an event, but an experience people won't be able to stop talking about, you've found your speaker!
Britt Andreatta Speaking Events include over 10+Million Views Worldwide
Dr. Britt Andreatta is an accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, acclaimed for creating experiences that engage, educate and entertain.
With a deep command over the room, Britt inspires people with her knowledge, humorous stories and down-to-earth style. From the stage, she builds an authentic connection with the audience through compelling content and engaging activities. Britt leaves participants with tangible, actionable strategies proven to make a difference in their professional and personal lives.
Britt Andreatta Speaking Topics
Drawing on her unique background in leadership, psychology, education, and neuroscience, Dr. Andreatta has a profound understanding of how to unlock the best in people. She regularly speaks on the following topics:
Upcoming Virtual Speaking Events:
- ATD Japan (December 10 -11, 2020) Keynote: The Brain Science of Change: How to Thrive in this Time of COVID. Learn more >>
- ATD TechKnowledge Conference Keynote: Wired to Aha! The Neuroscience of Creativity and Innovation (January 25-January 28, 2021) Explore the Virtual Experience>>
- ATD LATAM (March 2021) Session: Wired to Grow 2.0: Critical Updates In The Neuroscience Of Learning
Recent Speaking Events:
- Learning Content Summit by Cornerstone (November 2, 2020) Session: Learning Content Summit: Thriving in a Changing World.
- Digital Adoption Day by Whatfix (November 18, 2020) Session: Battling Resistance to Change in Organizations.
- CTD Virtual Conference 2020 (October 14, 2020). Session: Wired to Grow: the Neuroscience of Learning
- Podcast with Blind Insights (October 8, 2020) Rewiring our Resistance to Change
- Podcast with MBA Insider (September 8, 2020) Listen here: Learning How to Learn in Business School
- ATD Virtual Conference: Building Capabilities and Connection, June 1-5, 2020. Session: Wired to Aha! The Neuroscience of Creativity and Innovation
- Digital Adoption Summit, May 28, 2020. Session: Leading Successful Change to Remote Training>> Watch OnDemand
- Podcast with workshop.work (May 7, 2020) Listen here: How to Find Out the Real Topic of Your Workshop
- Webinar with Aggregate (April 2020) Listen here: Leading Successful Change to Remote Learning
- Podcast with The Learning Geeks (March 2020) Listen here: Your Brain on Learning
- Podcast with How to be Awesome at Your Job (February 2020) Listen here: How to Build Skills Faster and Improve Mental Performance with Britt Andreatta
- Podcast with Whatfix (February 2020) Listen here: How Organizations Can Use Brain Science to Lead Successful Change Management Initiatives
- ATD Tech Knowledge 2020 (February 5 – 7, 2020) Session: Wired to Grow 2.0: Critical Updates in the Brain Science of Learning