Change Quest® Model
Based on Dr. Britt Andreatta’s research on the neuroscience of change, Change Quest® is the brain-based approach to leading change.
Get certified to deliver this training in your organization and drive successful change.
This online, self-paced course will help you lead change in your role as manager in your organization.
This online, self-paced course will help you thrive through change that comes your way every time.
The Change Quest® Model
the brain-based approach to leading change
Change Quest is a brain science–based training program that helps individuals and organizations drive successful change. Change is a journey, not an event. The reason 50-70% of change initiatives fail is that typical approaches to managing change don’t take into account human biology and that we are wired to resist change. But once you understand the four brain structures activated by change, you can intentionally mitigate their effects, increasing people’s adaptability and resilience. This ground-breaking approach will give participants new tools and strategies they can implement immediately.
During this engaging learning experience, participants will discover:
Types of change
Not all change is created equal. Change initiatives can be plotted against how long they take to roll out and how much disruption they will cause. Learn how to identify and map the four main types of changes.
There are four key brain structures that can be activated by change. Learn how to identify which brain structures are involved with any change and how to mitigate their effects.
Levels of motivation
People are motivated for change based on how much choice they have and whether they want or desire the change. Learn to assess people’s motivation for any specific change and gain important insight about the leadership skills needed to move them forward.
Roles of leaders
Successful change is co-created by everyone in the organization. Learn how the roles of employees, managers, and leaders differ and how to empower
each group to perform at their best.
Learn how to drive successful change every time.
What sets this change approach apart?
• Brain science-based solution with proven effectiveness
across all kinds of organizations and industries
• Immediately intuitive and easy to apply to both
professional and personal change
• Can be used for general skill building or to scaffold
a new change initiative
• Creates a shared language and approach to change
• 100% customizable to your context and culture
• Interactive and engaging learning experience with
strategies participants can implement immediately
The program includes:
• 4 visually stunning presentation decks with content speciﬁc to senior leaders, managers, and the recipients of change (i.e., employees, customers, etc.)—each has a learning arc of ground-breaking content that drives “aha moments” and behavior change.
• 35+ videos of Dr. Andreatta teaching the content, which you can use to learn how to deliver the content and/or show to your audiences.
• 3 timer movies you can insert into the deck to keep exercises and discussions on track
• 50+ hands-on activities to drive sustainable behavior change with hands-on practice and application.
• 1 copy of the book of Wired to Resist: The Brain Science of Why Change Fails and a New Model for Driving Success (PDF).
• Feedback from Dr. Britt Andreatta throughout the certiﬁcation process.
“Change Quest is captivating and provides great ‘hard facts’ to the experiences I’ve had leading change over 22 years. I’m co-owner of a consulting firm and my entire team is certified because this model is so much better than others we’ve used.”
~ Andy Kindler, Xcellero
“Change Quest was 'a huge success with our managers. It was the absolute best!! I want it taught in my agency to management & staff.' and ‘Change management is so challenging. Loved learning about the science behind it.’”
~ Grace Berman, City of Denver
“Wonderful content, beautiful visuals and relevant activities! The theme and common language used is relatable to everyone, from executives to the frontline. It has been instrumental in shifting the dialogue about change across our organization.”
~ Nichole Prolifka, Protolabs
Introducing the Four Gates to Peak Team Performance®
Do you want to learn how to create great teams?