Change Quest Model
The Change Quest Model
Learn how to drive successful change every time.
What sets this change approach apart?
- Brain science-based solution with proven effectiveness across all kinds of organizations and industries
- Immediately intuitive and easy to apply to both professional and personal change
- Can be used for general skill building or to scaffold a new change initiative
- Creates a shared language and approach to change
- 100% customizable to your context and culture
- Interactive and engaging learning experience with strategies participants can implement immediately
The program includes:
- 4 visually stunning presentation decks with content speciﬁc to senior leaders, managers, and the recipients of change (i.e., employees, customers, etc.)—each has a learning arc of ground-breaking content that drives “aha moments” and behavior change.
- 35+ videos of Dr. Andreatta teaching the content, which you can use to learn how to deliver the content and/or show to your audiences.
- 3 timer movies you can insert into the deck to keep exercises and discussions on track
- 50+ hands-on activities to drive sustainable behavior change with hands-on practice and application.
- 1 copy of the book of Wired to Resist: The Brain Science of Why Change Fails and a New Model for Driving Success (PDF).
- Feedback from Dr. Britt Andreatta throughout the certiﬁcation process.
“Change Quest is captivating and provides great ‘hard facts’ to the experiences I’ve had leading change over 22 years. I’m co-owner of a consulting firm and my entire team is certified because this model is so much better than others we’ve used.”
~ Andy Kindler, Xcellero
“Change Quest was 'a huge success with our managers. It was the absolute best!! I want it taught in my agency to management & staff.' and ‘Change management is so challenging. Loved learning about the science behind it.’”
~ Grace Berman, City of Denver
“Wonderful content, beautiful visuals and relevant activities! The theme and common language used is relatable to everyone, from executives to the frontline. It has been instrumental in shifting the dialogue about change across our organization.”
~ Nichole Prolifka, Protolabs