Brain Aware Leader Training
Get certified in this groundbreaking new manager training
The Brain Aware Leader Training is a science-based learning solution that gives managers the critical skills they need to drive success.
The Problem: Bad managers can do real damage, driving attrition of yourbest people and costing organizations billions of dollars each year.
Consider these recent findings:
The Solution: When given the right training, managers not only improve, they can become the “secret sauce” that turns a good organization into a great one! Good managers become a magnet for top talent, increasing productivity and engagement. Gallup's State of the American Manager Report estimates that managers account for at least 70% of variance in employee engagement scores across business units. Another study found that 50% of employees feel their own performance would improve if their boss received the right kind of manager training. But what is “the right kind” of training? To be effective, it needs to be highly engaging to managers as well as drive sustained behavior change.
The Brain Aware Leader Training is designed to do just that. In these powerful courses, created by Dr. Britt Andreatta—internationally recognized thought leader in leadership development and learning strategy—your learners will gain a new understanding of managing people by learning about the biology and neuroscience of what brings out the best in others. In every engaging session, your managers will actively apply content and concepts to their current teams and projects.
to every region and demographic
Association for Talent Development (ATD)
Create a cohesive learning journey
Brain Aware Leader: the brain-based approach to creating great managers
What sets this training solution apart?
- Science-based learning solution that drives “aha! moments” and behavior change
- Award winning product with proven effectiveness
- Appropropriate for all kinds of organizations and industries
- Engaging learning experience with strategies your managers can implement immediately
- Best-practices in learning design and delivery ensure great evaluations and return on investment (ROI)
- 100% customizable to your context and culture
- Certifi cation is self-paced to work with your busy schedule
- Robust kit of resources supports a variety of rollout formats and timelines
Your extensive Trainer’s Toolkit includes:
- 6 visually stunning presentation decks featuring a central theme/metaphor and a learning arc that drives “aha moments”
- 70+ engaging hand-on activities to drive sustained behavior change through hands-on practice and application
- 6 gorgeous session workbooks to keep your learners engaged and growing
- 60+ videos of Dr. Andreatta teaching the content, which you can use to learn how to deliver the content and/or show to your audiences
- 5 timer movies you can insert into the deck to keep exercises and discussions on track
- 3 of Dr. Andreatta’s books (Wired to Resist, Wired to Connect, Wired to Grow)
- Additional materials for extended learning through review webinars and memory boosting concept cards
- Online and self-paced certification to get you up and running quickly and easily
- Feedback from Dr. Andreatta and her team throughout your certification process
- Rollout support with agenda timelines and a complete launch guide to help you succeed
- Live quarterly webinar for ongoing support
Based on the best-selling books
Wired to Connect, Wired to Resist,
and Wired to Grow
by Dr. Britt Andreatta,
an internationally recognized thought
leader, speaker, and consultant.
Session 1: Managing People
- Data on the impact of good managers
- Growth Culture® Manager Model (with assessment)
- Delegating for development
- Assessing engagement and flight risk
Session 2: Coaching for Impact
- Four types of workplace coaching conversations
- Skills coaching techniques
- Clarity coaching techniques (GROW model)
- Several practice sessions with partner
skills. It gave me the motivation and confidence to implement
coaching at the jobsite." ~Participant
Session 3: Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Self-awareness with focus on core values (with assessment)
- Self-control with exploration of hijacks & triggers
- Awareness of others and cultivating empathy
- Building relationships through enhanced communication
Session 4: Creating Peak Teams
- The brain science of high-performing teams
- Types of teamwork and [athways to high performance or dysfunction
- Psychological safety, belonging and inclusion (with assessment)
- Four Gates to Peak Team Performance®
Brain Aware Manager: the brain-based approach to creating great managers
Session 5: Leading Effective Change
- Asessing the impact of change (with assessment)
- The brain science of resistance (with assessment)
- Change Quest Model
- Troubleshooting common challenges
Session 6: Driving Execution & Accountability
- Intersection of strategy, execution, and accountability
- Seven barriers to execution
- Celebrating effort, progress, and success
- Synthesizing all of the training content into an action plan
Get certified today!
Within a few short weeks, you can be rolling out this world-class training in your organization. The online Train-The-Trainer program is self-paced, making it easy to get up and running quickly. No need to travel or wait for a public session. All the teaching materials (presentation decks, videos) are immediately available, allowing you to customize them as you learn. Assignments help you prepare to deliver the content and you’ll receive personalized feedback from Dr. Andreatta and her top team of learning and development professionals.
Who can get certified? Certification is available to both talent professionals who wish to roll out the training to their internal managers, or for independent consultants who wish to bring this training to their clients.
Investing in your managers now will pay off well into the future
The fastest way to increase productivity and engagement in your organization is to invest in your managers. One study found that when companies increase their number of talented managers, they can double the rate of engaged employees, and this yields, on average, 147% higher earnings per share than their competitors.