Wired to Resist: The Neuroscience of Change
The pace of today’s change is pushing the limits of even the most nimble organizations. Change occurs in a myriad of ways from shifting technology to reorganizing functions to seeking new customers and operating globally. And no matter the size, every change requires new learning. Recent discoveries in neuroscience illuminate how we learn, respond to change and ways we can maximize both flexibility and resilience.
In this session, Dr. Britt Andreatta will share the latest discoveries about the brain, and how to harness human biology to reduce resistance to change and change fatigue. Author of Wired to Resist and Leading Change, she will provide key principles that maximizes the brain’s capacity to learn and embrace change. Leave this interactive session with new strategies for intentionally building the professional capacity of people across all functions of your organization.
- Learn how all change activates the survival and failure centers in the brain
- Discover how to use the new Change Quest ModelTM to assess and predict the impact of different types of change
- Identify ways to intentionally increase the resilience of your people and organization
- Create a Growth Culture and Unlock Your Organization’s Potential
- Cracking the Code: How Org Growth and Consciousness Shape Talent Development
- The Future of Learning: Trends, Tools and Best Practices
- Wired to Grow: The Neuroscience of Learning
- Wired to Connect: The Neuroscience of Teams