Discover the surprising truth about what creates and destroys peak-performing teams.
I’m excited to announce the release of my new book, Wired to Connect: The Brain Science of Teams and a New Model for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion. Teams power the majority of work around the world, yet lack of effective collaboration is a leading cause of workplace failure. Uncover the latest findings from neuroscience and what differentiates high-performing teams from the rest. Wired to Connect: The Brain Science of Teams and a New Model for Creating Collaboration and Inclusion provides a new understanding of how unconscious bias, inclusion, trust, and purpose impact teams and how you can create the necessary conditions for true collaboration and team excellence. Whether you’re a team member or leader, in one building or in different time zones and countries, this book offers a new model and useful strategies you can implement today to consistently create peak-performing teams.
Here are some of the takeaways you’ll gain from this book:
- Understanding what teams look like in today’s organizations along with the difference between collaboration, coordination, and cooperation.
- The brain science of groups and teams and what sets them up for “good” performance.
- The two critical factors in the early development of any team.
- Why inclusion and trust are pivotal for reaching optimal performance.
- The Four Gates to Peak Team Performance™ model that synthesizes all of the research into an effective tool you can use in any setting.
- Tips and strategies for building successful teams, whether you’re a member or a leader.
If you know of any leadership and learning professionals who work hard to bring out the best in their people and organizations, say ‘thank you’ by sending them a copy of the book. → http://a.co/dT0H2yP