Wired to Grow: The Neuroscience of LearningRecent developments in neuroscience illuminate how the brain learns, builds memories, and develops habits. This research is shaping how learning should be designed by educators and experienced by learners. This session will identify key findings on the neuroscience of learning and how these principles can enhance instructional design and delivery in education and workplace settings.
Join Dr. Britt Andreatta, author of Wired to Grow and The Neuroscience of Learning and discover how to enhance your own learning through simple techniques and strategies. In addition, learn how the data supports the powerful benefits of blended learning, microbursts and the flipped classroom. Leave this interactive session with new strategies for intentionally building the professional capabilities of people across all functions of your organization.
In this interactive session, you will:
- Learn the brain structures and processes responsible for learning, behavior change, and improvement
- Discover best practices in learning strategy and design
- Identify ways to improve your current approach to learning to create a culture of continuous improvement
With 120-minutes or more, participants can be guided through deeper level analysis and application or you can choose additional content/research from Britt’s catalogue including the following topics:
- Wired to Resist: The Neuroscience of Change
- Wired to Connect: The Neuroscience of Teams
- Cracking the Code: How Org Growth and Consciousness Shape Talent Development
- Create a Growth Culture and Unlock Your Organization’s Potential
- The Future of Learning: New Developments in Learning and Talent Development